AT A roadside rest area by the Mitchell Highway two kilometres from Dubbo on the Narromine side, Craig Porter hitches a trailer to the semi he has just driven from Charleville in Queensland.
- The most watched wedding since, well, the last royal wedding
- “I have modelled renewable energy scenarios all around the world and the potential in Narrabri is exciting.”
- Controlled horse riding also given approval in four national parks
- Cuts to tax refunds will hit a host of agribusinesses from meatworks to regional engineering firms and farmers
- Australian governments and industry need to start thinking about how to get young people into agriculture and stop the exponential US trend towards corporate agriculture.
- A report into illegal animal medicines has identified an active international market
- Former Rural Woman of the Year Pip Job will be the state's new Drought Co-ordinator
- Advertiser content: Indigo Wheat's microbal inoculant is set to change the face of cropping in more marginal regions.
- The quality offering of 41 Angus bulls bred by the Graham family at their Bongongo stud, Coolac, were appreciated by cattle producers determined to purchase their annual draft of young sires.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.