THE LAND DIGITAL EDITION
Pick up your paper without leaving home. Read a digital edition of our print issue on your iPad or desktop.
Already have a Subscriber ID ?
Login on your
Don't have a Suscriber ID?
Please email you Name and Address details along with a Contact number to:
email@example.com or phone us on 1300 889 412
Subscribe to The Land
Visit our subscriptions page to register for eReaders access and to subscribe to The Land!Subscribe
- Q & A with CPC boss Troy Setter.
- AUSTRALIAN agribusinesses, financial services, and health and education are the most likely to benefit from JAEPA.
- Farmers can relax a little after council rejects Harden piggery
- The October US Department of Agriculture World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates Report dealt a blow to the wheat market with a sharp lift in the size of this year’s global wheat crop.
- The map shows the motorway in a tunnel under Kingsway at Miranda before emerging after a short distance as a surface road.
- Australian farmgate prices shielded from decreasing beef prices.
- SHARE The Journey is the theme of Mental Health Month so it’s timely to consider life on the land in remote parts of the country. The theme focuses on the importance of social connections and good relationships to combat loneliness and build resilience in trying times. Here is one of the feature article’s from the PANPA award-winning Glove Box Guide to Mental Health, published by The Land newspaper this week.
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service has issued new guidelines for snakebite victims based on a 10-year study of snakebites.
- The NSW Government’s $100 million investment into palliative care services in Western NSW and across the state has been welcomed, however the campaign isn’t considered to be over.