THE LAND DIGITAL EDITION
Pick up your paper without leaving home. Read a digital edition of our print issue on your iPad or desktop.
Already have a Subscriber ID ?
Login on your
Don't have a Suscriber ID?
Please email you Name and Address details along with a Contact number to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 1300 889 412
Subscribe to The Land
Visit our subscriptions page to register for eReaders access and to subscribe to The Land!Subscribe
- According to some, at the heart of the matter could be shearer-farmer relations.
- Research needs rural voices to complete 15-minute anonymous survey
- Widespread dry conditions is making for a hard season selling bulls, and Waratah Speckle Park felt the impact at their on-property bull sale on Monday.
- The Merino Lifetime Productivity (MLP) Project Macquarie site held its annual field day today at Trangie.
- Watermin Drillers believe no other single factor can compare with the importance of an adequate water supply on a property.
- Under normal circumstances a Central West property with an impressive history of production would not be hitting the market just now, looking brown and droughty like the country all around.
- Visitors can sit inside the truck from Wolf Creek at a new exhibition of props from the film at the Amazing Mill Markets in Ballarat.
- The operators behind the plant notified police late last year.
- Advertiser content: Hardhat Angus prepares for biggest bull sale in its history.
- Australian Farm Institute director Mick Keogh says gross clearing stats shouldn't feature alone