A series of four regional forums across southern and central NSW came to an end in Wagga Wagga last Wednesday, educating farmers and local agribusiness owners on how to take advantage of the “Asian Dining Boom.”
- Q & A with CPC boss Troy Setter.
- The October US Department of Agriculture World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates Report dealt a blow to the wheat market with a sharp lift in the size of this year’s global wheat crop.
- A class action has been launched in Queensland against seed company Advanta, alleging it sold contaminated sorghum seed.
- New mayor not backward in staking claim for transition funds
- A new farmers' support network kicks off on Thursday night in Orange.
- The price direction of Australia’s cattle market and national herd rebuild now hinges on a solid seasonal break, following a dry finish to winter and hot September across much of Australia.
- Australian farmgate prices shielded from decreasing beef prices.
- The NSW Government’s $100 million investment into palliative care services in Western NSW and across the state has been welcomed, however the campaign isn’t considered to be over.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.