Find out how this reunion in Leeton came about.
- US-owned cotton property “Koramba” on the NSW-Queensland border is to sell for a price believed to be more than $100 million
- Australian Agricultural Company says its Darwin plant remains part of its strategy and will reopen when market conditions are right
- Dams are drying up, water is scarce and cattle are hungry.
- Wanna pet my 'roo?
- Here are our picks of the top five movies about farm life. What are yours?
- Agents are bracing for a wave of interest in this reputable Temora property.
- Entries have been roaring in for our Paddock Bashers photo competition.
- Any investor looking at buying into the rural property market today for the purpose of running sheep will need much deeper pockets than they would have needed three or four years ago.
- There may be high prices in parts of the country, but current values are unlikely to coax farmers in southern and westenr Australia to sell.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.