AT A roadside rest area by the Mitchell Highway two kilometres from Dubbo on the Narromine side, Craig Porter hitches a trailer to the semi he has just driven from Charleville in Queensland.
- Building on their reputation for entertaining polocrosse, the Tambo club hosted a two-game interstate series at their annual carnival on the weekend.
- The most watched wedding since, well, the last royal wedding
- Importer talks boxed beef, animal welfare and food security
- Advertiser content: The FCAI believes proven measures implemented now, could reduce ATV fatalities by more than 50 per cent.
- Barely 800 head in plain condition were offered at Dubbo's regular Friday store sale. last week.
- “I have modelled renewable energy scenarios all around the world and the potential in Narrabri is exciting.”
- Australian governments and industry need to start thinking about how to get young people into agriculture and stop the exponential US trend towards corporate agriculture.
- Advertiser content: Indigo Wheat's microbal inoculant is set to change the face of cropping in more marginal regions.
- Family succession planning has resulted in the rare offering of one of the better-known cattle stations in the tightly held Alice Springs region of Central Australia.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.