US-owned cotton property “Koramba” on the NSW-Queensland border is to sell for a price believed to be more than $100 million
- John Nicoletti has listed his entire WA farming portfolio for sale, with the hope of fetching up to $85m.
- Australian Agricultural Company says its Darwin plant remains part of its strategy and will reopen when market conditions are right
- Best soybean prices in ten years comes with a bonus season east of the range
- Family succession planning has resulted in the rare offering of one of the better-known cattle stations in the tightly held Alice Springs region of Central Australia.
- Wanna pet my 'roo?
- “Girls rock” was the reaction of one female recruit, named one of the most outstanding soldiers this week.
- Serradella may have the potential to be used in many grazing areas and has valuable attributes including high production in soils with moderate phosphorus fertility, aphid tolerance, freedom from bloat and potential for deeper rooting, Bob Freebairn writes.
- Find out how this reunion in Leeton came about.
- More people are investing into goats due to the lucrative returns at present with many now feeding and growing out young goats for a profitable return.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.