"What people don't see is parents crying because they don't understand why their children need teeth taken out."
- Hay is travelling massive distances to drought ravaged Queensland and northern NSW - with the freight costs worth more than the hay itself.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- The popular wheelbarrow races returned to the Brewarrina track at this year’s Cod Cup meeting. Check out the photos.
- The enemies are at the gate of Yass Valley Shire Council, says one of its councillors who is pushing for a clear message to be sent to the NSW state government about industrial wind turbines.
- Find out how this reunion in Leeton came about.
- NSW Farmers senior counsel suggests Australian Rail Track Corporation 'template' favours only ARTC, while association members vote for route selection inquiry.
- NSW Farmer's Association Sonia O'Keefe says farmers need more help.
- A third of Australia's meat plants are running at only 80 per cent capacity or less as they struggle to find workers.
- Australian Agricultural Company has recruited AuctionsPlus chief executive officer, Anna Speer, and Salvation Army chief financial officer, Nigel Simonsz, to its ranks
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.