Decentralisation is the very reason Griffith exists today, says Debbie Buller. But a lack of ongoing investment has sent it off the rails.
- 'We’re entitled to a premier who keeps her bloody promises,' said a fired-up Ryan Park.
- F1s, F2s or more? And will the production growth erode the premiums?
- A first crop of new dual-purpose Sunlamb wheat variety is predicted to yield well over 8t/ha.
- Dr Skye Saunders is continuing her groundbreaking research into sexual harassment in rural Australia with a new research project.
- Mal Peters says the purchase of 29 gigalitres in the Murray-Darling Basin for $80 million was pretty poor accounting.
- The combination of poor autumn rainfall in the northern cropping zones, above average temperatures had resulted in a sharp deterioration in the northern soil moisture reserves and is eroding the outlook for a successful winter crop.
- Merino breeders gathered during the Bookham Merino ewe competition seeking to improve the flocks and ultimately the bottom line of their businesses
- JOB losses, service reduction and boundaries were top of the agenda at the Local Land Services (LLS) meeting held in Hay this week.
- Celebrating five decades of the Australia-China wool trade.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.