The Armidale forum attracted about 90 attendees with questions about what they need in their communities. The next forum will be at Griffith.
- Farmers told not to burn-off as winds rise for next two days
- Government accused of revenue raising at time of need in bush
- About 1200 tonnes of hay has been dropped off at Condobolin to help struggling farmers
- Twenty two trucks carting half a million dollars of hay are on their way to NSW farmers.
- In the medium term temperatures are likely to increase to be regularly well up on normal by day and the potential for localised severe storms will also rise by later spring.
- Mountain Valley sold their first draft of 20 Angus bull along with 54 Poll Herefords during their 25th annual sale.
- Griffith rewrites the record book with two new record prices today of $318 for prime lambs and $250 for new season lambs.
- Columnist, Bryce Camm is pleading for better understanding of rural issues and national conversations around things like water storage, rather than tear-jerking coverage of the drought.
- Also calls for MP to be stood down after 'interfering' with water investigation
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.