After a blistering start for the lamb market in 2018, prices and supply have eased in the past fortnight, however confidence is high that prices will remain steady with support from Australia’s export markets.
- John Nicoletti has listed his entire WA farming portfolio for sale, with the hope of fetching up to $85m.
- The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- Handy apps every mixed farmer should carry in their back pocket.
- This drought is real, and this winter is going to be really tough, so here are some tips for our Government.
- If you're looking for a wedding dress, this story is for you.
- Safely-produced Australian branded agricultural goods have spawned a thriving trade in counterfeit `Australian' food in China
- Modest gains for Australian growers tempered by growing global supply
- Singing, dancing, stand-up comedy about testicular cancer at TAS Hoskins next week
- A documentary following the career of Dubbo-born ballet dancer Ella Havelka will be shown at selected cinemas across rural NSW in June.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.