After a blistering start for the lamb market in 2018, prices and supply have eased in the past fortnight, however confidence is high that prices will remain steady with support from Australia’s export markets.
- John Nicoletti has listed his entire WA farming portfolio for sale, with the hope of fetching up to $85m.
- The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- The Bonsmara breed made headlines when they were introduced to Australia from South Africa 20 years ago but the enthusiasm has subsided. Perhaps now is the time to take abother look?
- An estimated 2.4 million babies owe their lives to a former Junee man.
- After months of price pressure, rendered beef products such as tallow have finally started to stabilise.
- The poor second cousin to wheat, that was despised by many and only ever regarded as “sheep tucker’’, really could be itchy gold this season.
- Handy apps every mixed farmer should carry in their back pocket.
- Safely-produced Australian branded agricultural goods have spawned a thriving trade in counterfeit `Australian' food in China
- Modest gains for Australian growers tempered by growing global supply
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.