All the colour and fun from the “Melbourne Cup of the Outback”
- Thousands of roos have moved from the Pilliga and the Warrumbungles and onto farms.
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- A Golden Guitar winner has shot to the top of the country music charts with his tribute to bullying victim Dolly Everett.
- Farmers have moved from tractors to zero-turn ride-on mowers for grass maintenance.
- Something very special happened yesterday in kurranjong country's Tooraweenah and it's impacts will serve country Australia.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- WITH paddocks tipped to be heavily grazed due to the dry conditions, farmers will be looking at cheaper and quicker pasture options.
- Macquarie Bank's Paraway Pastoral has entered into a contract to purchase two Inverell properties from Sundown Pastoral Company.
- If nothing is done within the next two months farmers will walk off the land – or worse.
- Maintaining the colour of Glenn Murray's cattle herd is of paramount importance.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.