“Mateship is alive and well ... if it helps to take a herd of cattle to Bondi, then that’s what we will do.”
- Another Australian pastoral icon is in play, following the listing for sale last week of the renowned Channel Country station, “Clifton Hills”.
- A feral pig hunt in North Queensland sparked furore from city slickers after a photo of the carcasses was posted online.
- Departing AFI boss says a calm response to live export and native vegetation criticism is needed
- A proposed meat processing plant in north west Queensland has received major project status from the federal government.
- Students thrive in an inspirational learning environment that blends modern facilities and heritage buildings with breathtaking grounds.
- Tamworth heritage celebrations have greater focus on local Aboriginal history.
- MLA have received a $4.8 million grant for new technology which will allow producers to be paid for what they deliver to the beef, pork and lamb industries.
- Have your say on why our $2 trillion super industry invests so little in farming
- Serradella may have the potential to be used in many grazing areas and has valuable attributes including high production in soils with moderate phosphorus fertility, aphid tolerance, freedom from bloat and potential for deeper rooting, Bob Freebairn writes.
- Police are saying thieves are cashing in on the good times after thousands of livestock have been stolen in the past year.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.