Most little fellas might wish for a bike for their birthday. Harry Taylor is different.
A Bathurst family aim to raise awareness of Royal Far West and bring hope to children and parents across the central west.
Cyclists will travel 500 km over three days in the Royal Far West’s, Ride for Country Kids fundraiser.
Australia may have the Big Pineapple, Prawn and so on, but Gilgandra farmers lay claim to two Big Friesian bullocks.
Well known Geurie farmer, Peter Hyland, has been remembered at Dubbo's Hoof and Hook competition.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- CROPS could be 'switched on' to conserve more water by using a chemical commonly used in agricultural production.
- Red Angus and Simmental breeds join forces for second year at Dubbo in bull and female marketing showcase.
- AN ERA in which value-added food companies such as Dick Smith Foods and Paul Newman's Own could be used as vehicles to generate cash for charitable organisations is fast coming to a close.
- Want to know what the State Budget has in store? Find out here
- Decentralisation is the very reason Griffith exists today, says Debbie Buller. But a lack of ongoing investment has sent it off the rails.
- Drought, science, forestry funding the headline acts in government's ag and natural resources spend
- They don’t drench or vaccinate, they haven't needed herbicide, and they don't own a tractor. Find out how the Coughlans run their beef operation.
- Opposition is growing to a proposed hospital development on prime red soil farm land at Cudgen which threatens agriculture in the Tweed Valley.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.