About 500 roost in trees in Orange.
Reddy, steady, go ... the drive is on to gather more than 1672 redheads in one place at the one time.
"It will be the first time in 30 years that I won't have an appointment or a call from council."
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- It was a big day of Sheep Week open days in North and Central Victoria.
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
- Milk prices may turn for good as contract time draws near
- Starting new life in regions was easy choice for Sue Molyneaux
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- Ross and Ellen moved out of Orange to near the tiny village of Millthorpe on the Central Tablelands in 2007, keen to try something new.
- Scott Parry from NorthWest Vets Coonamble, Walgett, Lightning Ridge, says farm animal welfare should be high on the list of priorities for livestock producers.
- GLENRAC drone workshops brings landholders in sight of new technology in farming.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.