The Japanese have long been wild about their beef but a subtle marketing strategy is helping grow their appetite for prime Aussie lamb.
Sheep carcases riddled with grass seeds are crippling efficiencies on the kill floor at Thomas Foods International.
An American-born chemical engineer has been chosen to lead Australia’s own global fertiliser business Incitec Pivot.
Longtime dairy farmers David and Marsha Shibble are selling their Narromine property “Cooltah”.
Have you organised a ticket to the upcoming Agribusiness Today forum in Orange? It's jam-packed with expert speakers from the sheep meat industry.
- A Golden Guitar winner has shot to the top of the country music charts with his tribute to bullying victim Dolly Everett.
- Prices shifted gears at Wagga this morning with lambs making all new highs.
- Check out these amazing photos of working dogs in action to celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day.
- Thousands of roos have moved from the Pilliga and the Warrumbungles and onto farms.
- Merinos have played a big role in our history even featuring on our currency, the shilling from 1938 until the introduction of decimal currency in 1966.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- Australian sugar cane growers will always be dragged along by world price - unless they sell to a different market.
- A DROVER concerned about reckless motorists has called for lower speed limits around travelling stock.
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
- Australian soybean producers have seen prices for commodity beans rise nearly 25 per cent since the lows of March.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.