“This is the fair dinkum end of Wattletop for me but for those who purchased it’s just the beginning."
Red Angus females were showcased at the inaugural Red Reflections 1 sale held in Tamworth on April 21.
All 30 sale lots offered sold to a top of $10.40/kg, $0.60 back on last year’s top and averaged $7.23/kg, up $0.45 on 2017.
Selling into four sates, sixty-three lots were sold from 70 Merino and Poll Merino rams offered for a sale average of $2143.
The Power family offered 75 rams and sold 73 at auction to average $1905 with the remaining two lots selling immediately after the sale.
All the photos from the Australian Bushman’s Campdraft and Rodeo Association NSW Campdraft Championships.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- Decentralisation is the very reason Griffith exists today, says Debbie Buller. But a lack of ongoing investment has sent it off the rails.
- REST of NSW chairman Bob Wheeldon says regional NSW creates most of our export commodities, but where is its useful infrastructure?
- Don't want any further bad news about the 2018 cropping season? Look away now, the odds of an El Nino are firming.
- Want to know what the State Budget has in store? Find out here
- Drought, science, forestry funding the headline acts in government's ag and natural resources spend
- It was a big day of open days during day two of Sheep Week in the Riverina.
- MATTHEW Simmons and his wife Sue run their pigs free range and they only supply full carcases to their customers in the city.
- Social welfare extension as Government policy evolves
- Milk prices may turn for good as contract time draws near
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.