James and Sally Morse, "Wongalee", Molong, have topped a field of 95 competitors to take out overall Grand Champion of the 2018 Beef Spectacular Feedback Trial.
Two teams of Australian butchers will be heading to Belfast next month, to test their skills in the World Butchers’ Challenge.
Navigating the seasons of change in the industry, John Galbraith has worked for decades creating the authentic orchard experience in Bilpin.
Each day, Corrective Services NSW feeds more than 10,000 inmates, with over 30,000 meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner distributed at 32 correctional centres across the state.
A strong crowd faced the heat at the annual West Wyalong sheep breeders sale on Wednesday, as Merino ewes sold to a top of $272.
After being crowned runners up in the Mid-Lachlan flock ewe comp, Graham and Adam Wallace, “Melrose”, Wattamondara, were told their sheep yards were some of the best the judges had ever seen.
A large field of competitors turned out for junior British Breeds sheep judging at the Canberra Royal Show last Saturday, as more than 50 students vied to be crowned champion of this years event.
Forecaster says living space in cities will shrink, with more people living in more compact spaces to preserve land for agriculture.
More than 3,500 people are expected to flock to the historic streets of Carcoar on Friday, for the traditional Australia Day celebration in the village.
- Unusual conditions and measures have come to be expected.
- Advertiser content: New technology and precision farm equipment is making life on the land easier.
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- Check out these amazing photos of working dogs in action to celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day.
- Thousands of roos have moved from the Pilliga and the Warrumbungles and onto farms.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- John Fairley is asking you to 'adopt a cow' to help the farm get through the drought.
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
- If nothing is done within the next two months farmers will walk off the land – or worse.
- Celebrating five decades of the Australia-China wool trade.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.