See who we snapped wandering the laneways at Norco PrimeX 2018.
Norco Primex 2018 drew a strong crowd in a year which marks the start of a new era for the field days.
Despite dry conditions, Booragul Angus drew strong interest at its 19th annual bull sale at "Downfield", Piallaway, on Wednesday.
Making the shift from mungbeans and sorghum to cotton wasn't an easy choice, but for Craig and Merrilee Tomlinson, "Springfield", Bellata, it has been a saving grace in dry times.
It's a tough job feeding the 652,000 people that receive food relief every month, but BeefBank is determined to make a difference.
Goondiwindi’s month-long Discover Farming festival came to an end on Saturday night with a black tie dinner.
More than 350 young people fought it out for the Young Judges title at Beef Australia 2018 on Friday.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- It’s game on for House Rules fans on the Far South Coast.
- Wentworth station "Moorna", with links to early settlement, is on the market.
- People in the country are now finding alternative ways of cashing in on their assets.
- Mal Kelly has a strong resemblance to his infamous ancestor.
- SMALL scale producers have to be niche to survive and, according to Wade and Nicky Mann, jumbo-sized, drip-fed blueberries could provide their business some sweet success.
- Regional voters lead trend towards minor parties, personality politics.
- “With the award, you could chop that up into 500 pieces, no worries at all; every ship has a captain but you’ve got to have a good crew behind you."
- The AgriDigital and CBH pilot project using blockchain was deemed a success, although more work is needed before a large scale roll out.
- Sometimes it takes a tragedy to cut through the noise and remind us of the power of words.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.