See who we snapped wandering the laneways at Norco PrimeX 2018.
Norco Primex 2018 drew a strong crowd in a year which marks the start of a new era for the field days.
Despite dry conditions, Booragul Angus drew strong interest at its 19th annual bull sale at "Downfield", Piallaway, on Wednesday.
Making the shift from mungbeans and sorghum to cotton wasn't an easy choice, but for Craig and Merrilee Tomlinson, "Springfield", Bellata, it has been a saving grace in dry times.
It's a tough job feeding the 652,000 people that receive food relief every month, but BeefBank is determined to make a difference.
Goondiwindi’s month-long Discover Farming festival came to an end on Saturday night with a black tie dinner.
More than 350 young people fought it out for the Young Judges title at Beef Australia 2018 on Friday.
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
- Information and ground-proofing by early adapters has only improved for irrigators and solar pumps.
- Have your say on why our $2 trillion super industry invests so little in farming
- Baradine's roster to keep tarmac roo-free for care flights
- Do you love scrolling through endless farm pics? You'll find some gems in our list of suggested Instagram accounts.
- On a warm September evening last year, a piece of western Queensland history went up in smoke.
- THEY have both had a football at their feet since the age of three.
- Charlie Arnott is a biodynamic farmer and grazier, operating his family property ‘Hanaminno’ in Boorowa. Check out his story and the amazing recipe using his produce.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.