Check out who we snapped at the Beef Australia 2018 Beef, Business and Beverages evening.
Ray and Anne Williams, “Magomadine”, Coonamble have battled through dry conditions and high temperatures to grow 190ha of sunflowers that "look very promising."
George the Farmer has become an important vehicle in educating children about where their food comes from, and to appreciate farmers’ efforts, skill and time.
Check out who we snapped at Cotton Australia's Teach the Teacher tour in Goondiwindi on Wednesday night.
A run of bad seasons with no rain and rising temperatures has many farmers in the Walgett district removing summer crops from their rotations.
For many farmers in the Walgett district it's been 18 months since they've been able to plant a crop and the dry spell doesn't look to be ending any time soon.
It was all about the feedlots at the Glen Innes weaner sale on Friday with 80pc of steers headed to feed, and heifers being purchased for backgrounding.
- According to some, at the heart of the matter could be shearer-farmer relations.
- Research needs rural voices to complete 15-minute anonymous survey
- Widespread dry conditions is making for a hard season selling bulls, and Waratah Speckle Park felt the impact at their on-property bull sale on Monday.
- The Merino Lifetime Productivity (MLP) Project Macquarie site held its annual field day today at Trangie.
- Watermin Drillers believe no other single factor can compare with the importance of an adequate water supply on a property.
- Under normal circumstances a Central West property with an impressive history of production would not be hitting the market just now, looking brown and droughty like the country all around.
- Visitors can sit inside the truck from Wolf Creek at a new exhibition of props from the film at the Amazing Mill Markets in Ballarat.
- The operators behind the plant notified police late last year.
- Advertiser content: Hardhat Angus prepares for biggest bull sale in its history.
- Australian Farm Institute director Mick Keogh says gross clearing stats shouldn't feature alone
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.