The 34th Dunoon Angus bull sale held on property, Holbrook on Monday where they sold 138 out of 148 to a top $16,000 with average $6450.
Livestock Sales Representative
- ‘‘It’s a tribute to those who put the country ahead of themselves, both in the early days and currently.’’
- This retired serviceman has put the media in its place and reminded us why Anzac Day is important.
- "We have to make serious change now," says Burrumbuttock Hay Runners Brendan Farrell.
- Values may have slipped slightly, but weaners at the Armidale Powerhouse sale found homes in Queensland, Northern Rivers, Northern Tablelands, Hunter Valley and Gunnedah regions.
- Small towns proving proving that rural doesn’t necessarily mean stagnant
- The annual picnic races at the small town of Tomingley drew a large crowd from far and wide for a great day of racing and fashion.
- Casino butcher Grant Shedden was one of the first to take part in the Certified Limousin Beef program.
- WHEN it comes to apples, Michael Cunial says he produces fine fruit but his aim is to grow and sell premium apples for a premium price.
- A few more than the three horses and two dozen people made their way to Tabulam.
- Here are the planned road closures for the 2018 Anzac Day services across the Port Macquarie-Hastings.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.