A top line-up of international speakers are heading for the big LambEx conference in Perth.
The Australian sheep industry is set to redefine what is classed as "lamb" in the spring of 2019 after a long debate.
- "What people don't see is parents crying because they don't understand why their children need teeth taken out."
- The popular wheelbarrow races returned to the Brewarrina track at this year’s Cod Cup meeting. Check out the photos.
- At least one crucial crossbencher has ruled out his support for Sussan Ley's private members bill banning live sheep exports.
- The top-price bull at Wattle Grove Speckle Park on-property sale broke the Australian breed record.
- Pigs, poultry and pets are driving much of the increase in Asia-Pacific stockfeed demand says Alltech
- CATERING to the current market and offering bulls that are early maturing and maintain well on grass or in the feedlot is top of the agenda for Rydal-based Violet Hills Charolais.
- Richmond has won the AFL Grand Final for the first time in 37 years.
- Parkes to Narromine rail leg may start within months
- THE Brahman feature show at Sydney Royal on Saturday saw one of the biggest turnouts of NSW studs in the breed's 50-year history at the event.
- Macquarie Bank's Paraway Pastoral has entered into a contract to purchase two Inverell properties from Sundown Pastoral Company.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.