Hay is travelling massive distances to drought ravaged Queensland and northern NSW - with the freight costs worth more than the hay itself.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- The enemies are at the gate of Yass Valley Shire Council, says one of its councillors who is pushing for a clear message to be sent to the NSW state government about industrial wind turbines.
- A third of Australia's meat plants are running at only 80 per cent capacity or less as they struggle to find workers.
- Importer talks boxed beef, animal welfare and food security
- Find out how this reunion in Leeton came about.
- "What people don't see is parents crying because they don't understand why their children need teeth taken out."
- NSW Farmer's Association Sonia O'Keefe says farmers need more help.
- Only the Greens oppose the Shooters' Select Committee into unauthorised activist farm surveillance.
- NSW Farmers senior counsel suggests Australian Rail Track Corporation 'template' favours only ARTC, while association members vote for route selection inquiry.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.