Long-time residents of north Queensland, Jo Kelly and her family had been struggling with poor water quality for more than 17 years.
Installing Hydrosmart turned their previously unusable bore water into a fresh supply.
Ms Kelly’s water was extremely saline, full of calcium and very hard with other minerals.
It had a reading of 1,000 ppm, which basically rendered it undrinkable.
This water caused a number of problems for the household including:
- high salt made their skin turn red while bathing;
- scale buildup on household pipes and appliances obstructed flow;
- clothes were stiff and not well-cleaned after washing; and
- grass would not grow even when watered plentifully.
For 17 years, Ms Kelly used multiple filters in an attempt to make her water more usable.
Nonetheless, she had to buy bottled drinking water because this solution fell short.
Based on a friend’s recommendation, Ms Kelly decided to install Hydrosmart.
She was amazed by the results.
Within just one hour of using Hydrosmart, Ms Kelly noticed a tangible difference in the quality of her water.
“The first thing I did was take a drink,” she said.
“I’m very particular, so it’s amazing to be able to drink my bore water.”
- Visit: www.hydrosmart.com.au.