HUNGRY for knowledge of all things farming?
Be sure to visit The Land's Rural Bookshop, a regular fixture at AgQuip field days.
The bookshop has a large range of books and DVDs on agricultural topics, special interests and hobbies.
Families can buy the perfect Father's Day gift, such as the special heritage prints or The Land's famous socks and picnicware.
Pick up a showbag, which is still only $7. It includes:
- A copy of The Land
- The Land cap
- Assorted Cadbury Chocolates
- Rolyston Petrie Tomato Seeds
- Mixed herb seeds
- VegeSorb Moisturiser
- Real Foods Corn Thins
- Spring Water
- Beehive colouring book and pencils
- Madura Tea
- Beyond Blue wrist band and pamphlet.
Pre-orders being taken for 2020 The Land Rural Management Diary
Purchases made at site during AgQuip will go into the draw to win either:
- The next generation Stihl professional chainsaw. It is the MS311, which is 72.2cc, 4.4kw and only 6kg. RRP is about $1280.
- A Goldacres 50 litre Spotmate sprayer, retailing about $399 including GST. It has a 3.8L.Min 40Psi 12 volt Shurflo pump and telescopic lance, or
- An Akubra hat gift voucher and book valued at $230.
Don't forget to subscribe to The Land while you're at the site, I-J/29-30.