This weekend is the launch of the November series of On Farm Open Days with Regenerative Farmers and Artists. Book now to visit Healthy Ecosystems on Regenerative Farms in Southern regions of NSW.
We can help you understand the importance of regenerative farming practices to produce health food & water and build ecological processes of planet Earth.
There are many issues in the modern world that need addressing. As Regenerative farmers and Landscape artists we feel we can get people thinking about ways they can influence the market place, the food processors, the supermarkets, food producers and corporations to change the way forward.
A good starting point is talking about and learning to understand how ecosystems work and how their food is produced. This is why Earth Canvas started.
An innovative group of farmers and artist who are passionate & concerned about the climate, loss of top soil, water management in Australia and are all making decision based on ecological, financial and social outcomes. We want address the root cause of our problems.
If you want to:
- Visit a regenerative farmer and learn how farmers are changing the environment they manage
- Listen to an artist & view the landscape through the eyes of some of Australia leading Landscape artists. Art works will be displayed on farm
- Eat and learn about locally produced meat and vegetables and eggs grown in the local area. Lunch included and prepared by local chef and local produce
- Talk to people concerned about the big issues facing the planet
- Talk about what we as individuals can do to make a difference. There are solutions.
Then take a look below to book in the family for one of our open days happening this weekend and throughout the rest of November.
- For further info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Gill Sanbrook on 0428 696 724