Strong demand from restockers and feedlotters in the wake of western rain saw prices for Hereford weaner steers to $1420
Newsletter Sign Up
- Vale Ted Taylor - thanks for living in and loving the mountains
- Widespread rain led to a stronger market for young cattle at Tamworth on Friday.
- Murray LLS chairman and former Nationals MP Richard Bull has been appointed as acting Chair of Chairs
- The Land takes you back to March 1975 to have a look at some of the photos that made the paper.
- SMALL scale producers have to be niche to survive and, according to Wade and Nicky Mann, jumbo-sized, drip-fed blueberries could provide their business some sweet success.
- A sunflower seed developed in Australia that has been performing for major global producers for the past decade has just become available here.
- Government says the appointments represent a changing of the guard at Local Land Services
- Young dairy farmers, Luke and Jess Micallef explain the origin of milk and the fun of dairy farming to school children as they visit the Dairy Barn during the Royal Sydney Show
- Strong bidding from feedlots pushed prices to $1730 at the annual Jeogla and Wallamumbi steer sale on Wednesday.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.