TFI's Murray Bridge workforce is still waiting to hear more about the company's long-term plans.
Updated 2:50PM: The meat works' recently upgraded boning room has been destroyed and other areas damaged.
- Farmers want more action on estimated 8 million roos in west
- Western Victoria Livestock Exchange director Rohan Arnold is among three men arrested in Serbia.
- An overview of the cotton industry and water.
- Hugh and Mardi Taylor exceeded all expectations at their inaugural Boxleigh Park SRS Merino ram sale on Monday.
- Cotton Research Development Corporation reflect on 27 years
- The Australian ICMJ team has taken out the National Western Stock Show meat judging competition in Denver, Colorado, bringing home the champion team trophy for the first time in 17 years.
- J. Paul Getty III, a scion of the Getty oil dynasty whose tragedies -- mutilation by kidnappers in the early 1970s and an incapacitating, drug-induced stroke in the 1980s -- brought into high relief the dysfunctional relations that beset his famously wealthy family, has died in Buckinghamshire, England. He was 54.
- The Woods family of Goondiwindi has found a way to value-add to a product using their patented air-puffing technology.
- Of the 10 major issues identified by Robert Poole as affecting agricultural production across Australia, the two with the most impact are market volatility and climate volatility.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.