The Japanese have long been wild about their beef but a subtle marketing strategy is helping grow their appetite for prime Aussie lamb.
Sheep carcases riddled with grass seeds are crippling efficiencies on the kill floor at Thomas Foods International.
An American-born chemical engineer has been chosen to lead Australia’s own global fertiliser business Incitec Pivot.
Longtime dairy farmers David and Marsha Shibble are selling their Narromine property “Cooltah”.
Have you organised a ticket to the upcoming Agribusiness Today forum in Orange? It's jam-packed with expert speakers from the sheep meat industry.
- It's with no sugar coating that I say the situation facing most crops across southern NSW looks very grim today.
- Another successful sale day for Tattykeel Poll Dorsets with 19 rams averaging $7105, clearing 76 per cent.
- What could be Australia’s largest hydroponic glasshouse operation and a free-range egg farm have hit the market.
- This year’s 24 Nuffield Scholars have been revealed. Check out who they are here
- Steven Ciobo says China’s ban on six Australian beef importers remains unresolved following recent direct, high-level discussions between government officials.
- (Sponsored content) Charlie Webb from Back Up Charlie talks us through his sheep handling system.
- How to improve your MSA Index.
- For some time, savvy consultants have been saying that the Australian wheat crop has been consistently overstated.
- The annual Dubbo Thoroughbred Yearling Sale kicks off later this month.
- Following an exodus of Australia’s wool export giants in recent years, the strength of those still standing is powerful.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.