If there was ever a time to buy an avocado farm, it’s now.
“We need investment in new plantations but this is problematic due to a number of policy settings here.”
A pair of irrigated properties offering outstanding versatility have hit the Tamworth rural property market.
The listing of well known South Australian station Martins Well marks the beginning of the end of the Fargher family’s 30 years of ownership.
- UPDATE: The teenagers are believed to be from a family that works on the show circuit.
- New analysis of Safe Work Australia data shows which industries have the most fatalities and injuries - and agriculture tops the list.
- Cabinet will consider making independent planning panels mandatory across most of NSW.
- Meet a young man whose passion ag has taken him from Mount George to Gunnedah, Vietnam, and the Huon Valley.
- Bio-security is of vital interest to all agricultural businesses in Australia, and it is in all our interests for all industries to have biosecurity plans and protocols in place to protect against disease introduction and spread.
- A remarkable show of support for Lock Rogers' life work in the Angus breed has turned an emotional day into a joyous celebration as stage one of the family dispersal grossed $2.2m with 259 females, PTIC, sold averaging $8455 and topping twice at $38,000.
- NSW: A relaxing Sunday fish was anything but for a fisherman when a shark leapt into his boat.
- Irelands Angus records 100 per cent clearance for $7200 average with a top of $32000 reached.
- Paddock-to-plate product funds pasture improvement program in Northern NSW.
- Colliers International are aware of no less than five new market entrants which are looking to acquire dairy farms in the next year.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.