Young doctor picked to represent the 2017 Rural Achievers.
WEST Wyalong High School students are beaming this afternoon following their huge win in the Sydney Royal's School’s Angora Competition.
A working farm with a homestead to die for could be yours with the listing of “Wyatts Creek” at Armidale.
Overnight rain has washed out the planned clearing sale at "Coomooma" in the Gurley cropping belt.
A breakthrough technology which will allow producers to analyse crop yield in the palm of their hand is soon to hit the market.
- Police are shifting focus to an investigation phase in the search for a missing Laggan woman.
- A murderer who slayed three of his family members has been working at a Junee abattoir, to prepare for his release.
- The world is becoming a more dangerous place, and Australia, far from being remote from the action, as in past major global conflicts, is now uncomfortably close.
- An octogenarian who refused to sell her to a mining company has won a global environment prize.
- NSW Farmers is urging government to take wild deer from the game registry.
- On the emerald plateau called Dorrigo a multi-generational family bank on soil as the foundation to their business.
- Mice learn how to avoid baits.
- Peter McCarten is just one of hundreds of rural ratepayers who just want their roads fixed to at least a drivable state.
- Emily Wilson is bringing to life a business that will finally offer fresh and tasty alternative to the typical steak sandwiches at regional events.
- Tattykeel Australian White stud, Oberon, took out the breed’s top price record, after reaching $28,000, at their third annual on-property sale.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.