The Promoter is The Land ABN 55 000 560 430 of 159 Bells Line of Road, North Richmond, NSW 2754, 02 4570 4444.
1. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
2. This competition is open to all members of The Land’s Beehive Club aged five (5) to twelve (12), excluding immediate family of employees of The Land. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
3. The prize consists of a set of six (6) Starlight Stables Books by Penguin Random House ABN 28 004 815 703 of 707 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic 3000, valued at $60.
4. Entry coupons will be published in The Land on 1 March 2018, 8 March 2018, and 15 March 2018. Multiple entries are allowed, provided original copies are used - no photocopies of facsimiles allowed.
5. Entrants are required to complete their entry coupon, with their Beehive Club membership number, have their parents sign and post the entry coupon to the Beehive Club - Starlight Stables Competition, PO Box 414 North Richmond NSW 2754. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network services or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and may use these details to contact you in the future. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting the Beehive Club on 02 4570 4444.
8. The promotion begins on 1 March 2018 and concludes at 11:55pm AEDT on 16 March 2018. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office 159 Bells Line of Road, North Richmond, NSW 2754 on 19 March 2018 at 10am AEDT. The first entry drawn that complies with these conditions of entry is the winner.
9. The judge’s decision is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner’s parents will be notified prior to the published announcement of the winner in the 22 March 2018 edition of The Land.
11. The prize will be mailed to the winner.
12. The winner agrees to participate in an co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
14. If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
15. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
16. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM17/02231.