The Bourchier family has bought the McPherson family's renowned Tarramia estate on Lake Mulwala for more than $10 million.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Leading land acquisition lawyer outlines legal avenues for Carter family at Marong.
- The Sydney Royal Easter Show is over for another year - but here's your chance to get behind your school.
- Barnaby Joyce's partner Vikki Campion has given birth to their son.
- Speckle Park cattle are proving valuable in the butcher shop.
- Buyers were selective at Braidwood but continued to make their purchases as vendors are caught in a one-way trap.
- GRAIN Producers Australia has moved to clarify speculation as 'unproven' that the Indian market is set to impose a total ban on pulse imports from Australia.
- Meteorologist Jane Bunn is kicking against the stereotyped concept of a television 'weather girl' in her bid to help everyone learn about our weather.
- THE Australian stockmarket's agri-food sector is small, but it hosts stocks that are involved in country's food exports, particularly into Asia.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.