Also calls for MP to be stood down after 'interfering' with water investigation
FOR now the window is still ajar for southern rice growers. But time - and water - is running out.
Big prices have fuelled eager rangeland harvesting, but farmers are also going goat in a different way
The theft of cows, heifers and calves from a property near Dorrigo happened between 2014 and 2017
Drought response team says situation has gone beyond farmers, and is affecting entire communities
- Government accused of revenue raising at time of need in bush
- Entries are open for what is set to be a strong competition.
- A useful grazing block in the tightly-held Gunningbar Creek area north of Nyngan will go to auction later this month.
- The AgQuip app has been updated so you can locate exhibitors with ease
- The wife of the former minister has sent a blistering email to the NSW Premier.
- What is your “Road Runner”?
- Take a walk back to AgQuip 1990-1992.
- Even lines of Riverina-bred Merino ewes sold to strong competition at regular summer sale with total clearance of over 10,000 offered.
- And Barwon MP Kevin Humphries says he's not the only one in state parliament who thinks so.
- Griffith rewrites the record book with two new record prices today of $318 for prime lambs and $250 for new season lambs.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.