Federal Department suspends exporter's licence.
Telcos prepare for 5G battle which risks unequal network access for metro and regional customers.
- Two successful property auctions last week confirmed the “top drawer” status in terms of market desirability of the Ben Lomond and Nowendoc sub-regions of New England.
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- A Golden Guitar winner has shot to the top of the country music charts with his tribute to bullying victim Dolly Everett.
- Sam Mackrill shore his first 100 sheep in a day when he was 14. Now he's getting set for the Victorian Sports Shear Finals.
- ONE set of hands still makes light work for Holbrook farmer Michael Gooden.
- WHEN the Tasmanian-born pastoralist H.A. Lindsay-Field moved from his then base at Hamilton, Victoria, in 1918 to buy Warbreccan Station at Deniliquin, his first priority was to build a home.
- The inaugural harvest of the state's commercial Yellowtail Kingfish trial is almost here
- If you are selling property in NSW, the commission you pay your agent will be among the lowest in Australia.
- Bulls topped at $11,000 twice and averaged $7333 at the 20th annual Dunbeacon Shorthorns on-property sale at Upper Horton on Monday.
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.