Top at $18,000 twice for cow and calves while heifers reach $11,500 and bulls $16,000
The King family sold 32 of the 36 rams offered for an average price of $1219 and a top of $3700
Sheep backed by quality performance recording were in for a treat at Gleneith where rams averaged $1640
Hazeldean's Hay Merino ram offering was up a massive $808 on the 2016 sale average with an average price of $2704 in 2017. The sale topped at $6000 for a Poll Merino son of Hazeldean Hugh.
$9500 was the top price recorded at 2017 One Oak Poll Merino sale with a $1792 average recorded
- Two successful property auctions last week confirmed the “top drawer” status in terms of market desirability of the Ben Lomond and Nowendoc sub-regions of New England.
- Check out these amazing photos of working dogs in action to celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day.
- The recent announcement by the NSW government for additional support for farmers is a further positive action to support farmers facing increasingly severe drought conditions, NSW Farmers' says.
- A Golden Guitar winner has shot to the top of the country music charts with his tribute to bullying victim Dolly Everett.
- Spread of solar farms puts prime land under pressure in renewables revolution
- Here are our picks of the top five movies about farm life. What are yours?
- Under normal circumstances a Central West property with an impressive history of production would not be hitting the market just now, looking brown and droughty like the country all around.
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
- Batlow Apples board has accepted a $10-million investment that forever alters its structure.
- Drought, science, forestry funding the headline acts in government's ag and natural resources spend
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.