Listen to the fourth installment of the Big Dry Podcast.
- Take a walk back to AgQuip 1990-1992.
- Government accused of revenue raising at time of need in bush
- Twenty two trucks carting half a million dollars of hay are on their way to NSW farmers.
- In the medium term temperatures are likely to increase to be regularly well up on normal by day and the potential for localised severe storms will also rise by later spring.
- As the dry weather continues, focus is switching from crop size to the formidable task of accessing grain.
- About 1200 tonnes of hay has been dropped off at Condobolin to help struggling farmers
- The Northern Wool Indicator was up an astounding 136c/kg on Thursday to hit 2163c/kg.
- For the first time in a generation, crop farmers are facing the prospect of harvesting nothing at all.
- Road trains allowed for first time on some roads
- Think the great irrigator debate will calm down now? Guess again
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.