THE GRDC and NSW Department of Primary Industries invites AgQuip field days attendees to a complimentary breakfast followed by a season update on current issues affecting growers across northern NSW.
The event will include a summer crop update, pulse and cereal disease update as well as a presentation on farming systems research and development.
The event will include presentations by:
- Niall Blair, NSW Minister for Primary Industries;
- John Woods, GRDC board chairman;
- Kevin Moore, NSW DPI, pulse disease update;
- Andrew Verrell and Guy McMullen, NSW DPI, farming systems RD&E;
- Loretta Serafin, NSW DPI, summer crop update;
- Steven Simpfendorfer, NSW DPI, cereal disease update.
Attendees are asked to RSVP by Friday, August 17, by phoning Liz Tydd on (02) 6763 1454 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees will need to download an invitation to gain access to the AgQuip site through gate 11.
- Visit site: i24b