Overseas travel is out. So many of us are hitting the road for an adventure in rural NSW these school holidays.
But the drive can be long and the endless questions of 'are we there yet" or 'how much further to go' are relentless.
There are plenty of hours to kill, that need to be filled in.
But have we got a the perfect drive list for you.
The team at The Land have come up with few classics they sang as kids on endless road trips that also involved eye-spy, counting cars and punch buggy.
There are some classics, already to roll in a Spotify playlist for you, of down-right rock n' roll to get your vocals warmed up.
And the best thing about it there is two-hours of sing-a-long goodness.
Some of the songs we love include:
- 10 Green Bottles
- The old grey mare
- She'll be coming round the mountain
- Willie Nelson's On the road again
- Don McLean: American Pie
- The Proclaimers: I will walk 500 miles
- John Denver: Takes me home country road
- Ray Charles: Hit the Road Jack
- Tom Cochrane: Life is a Highway.
- The odd show tune was belted out from the likes of the Sound of Music (classic), Oliver's Twist, Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Let us know what your holiday drive jam or road trip game is?