NSW State Emergency Service advises that people in Bedgerabong and surrounding areas who have had road access to Condobolin should start preparing for isolation.
Although access to Forbes has been cut off by flood waters, residents in the area can still access Condobolin via the Lachlan Valley Way, although the SES advises residents to should check Live Traffic and local council websites prior to travelling.
Now they're urging people to prepare to be cut off from neighbouring communities for up to five weeks.
The flood peak was passing Jemalong on Monday and the Lachlan River was set to rise in the Condobolin area.
Given recent and predicted rainfall/rising river levels, flooding will impact low lying areas, roads and properties in and around Bedgerabong, an SES flood advice issued Monday afternoon said.
The Lachlan River is expected to reach moderate flood levels at Condobolin.
Properties in these streets should start preparing now: Bedgerabong Road; Browns Road; Copeland Parade; Darcy's Lane; Grudgery Lane; Hodges Road; Kaloola Lane; Monwonga Road; Noakes Road; North Condobolin Road; Rodgers Street; Roseleigh Lane; Slimbridge Road; Wattlebower Lane and Yarrabandai Road.
The SES advises you should:
Resupply by the NSW SES can occur for people who are in isolated townships and communities for essential foods and goods, essential movement of people such as emergency and essential services personnel and for essential medical appointments and supplying essential medicines and medical equipment.
The SES advises the following procedure:
1. Call the NSW SES (132 500) and request resupply/transport - You will need to provide your name, contact details and delivery location details.
2. The NSW SES will issue you a beacon reference number.
3. Contact supplier (Bernardi's IGA or Woolworths etc.) to place your order and pay for the goods arranging for them to be transported to the staging site at Forbes local SES headquarters at Cnr School and Farnell Road Forbes.
4. Supplier should package your order appropriately packaged and marked with Property/Person Name, Address, contact details and SES beacon number.
5. All goods should be delivered to the Forbes Local SES headquarters between 8am and 4pm Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, which are the days prior to NSW SES completing the deliveries.
6. NSW SES will arrange delivery to your location as soon as possible to a designated drop off point.
If it is a medical emergency please call 000.
Have you signed up to The Land's free daily newsletter? Register below to make sure you are up to date with everything that's important to NSW agriculture.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.