Phone: (02) 6921 5299
Mobile: 00439 558 938
- One of the largest and most acclaimed pastoral holdings in eastern Australia is once again in play.
- The Land takes you back to December 1999 to have a look at some of the photos that made the paper.
- The Land and Environment court has ruled in favour of Baiada’s $82 million broiler farm near Manilla.
- Exasperated communities in the north are pleading with the government to knock any further water buy backs on the head.
- UPDATED 3PM: Keep up-to-date with flood warnings, storm warnings and more.
- WHEN Robert Rand bought the "Urangeline" portion of the Brookong Run in 1864, the price was one pound for every sheep.
- News and views from the livestock markets in the past week.
- For the first time since 2001, NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI) has identified significant levels of the leaf disease, septoria tritici blotch (STB), in commercial wheat crops in NSW.
- A PRESSING need to rationalise a widespread pastoral portfolio will see one of the few remaining large-scale North Coast grazing properties go under the hammer next month.
- Genetically Modified crops have increased farmer incomes by $1.37 billion in Australia since 1996 new economic analysis says.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.