- Burnt out landholders in the Dunedoo district are demanding to know why they were left defending their properties while fire fighters watched on from the comfort of their trucks.
- It’s shearing time at Tongy Station and no bushfire, not even the Sir Ivan, will stand in the way.
- Animal Justice MP Mark Pearson takes to social media to defend feral cats
- The small town of Jugiong are uniting to raise funds to sponsor cow number 13 to remember Lui Polimeni
- Water brokers and irrigators knew they would face stiff competition to buy and sell water last Thursday when inter-valley trade opened from the Murrumbidgee to the Murray – but they didn’t expect a complete wipeout.
- Australian governments and industry need to start thinking about how to get young people into agriculture and stop the exponential US trend towards corporate agriculture.
- Two illegal hunters have been penalised in court
- END OF THE ROAD: Where to now for Drayton South?
- Hundreds of Cootamundra residents will this week look for work in other towns or states.
- PRIVATE investment group TPG has raised a record haul of more than $550 million from the sale of Inghams chicken production facilities.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.