- A Holstein heifer calf sold for a massive $251,000 at International Dairy Week at Tatura, Victoria, on Wednesday night.
- With the market running hot producers of young store cattle might be tempted to short cut the yard weaning process, but beef consultant Bill Hoffman says the way forward involves building a reputation for quality.
- Video: Cattle farmer David Donnelly, “Glendon”, Glen Innes, got the surprise of his life when he discovered a wild dog den on his property.
- When it comes to agricultural development, farmers should be thinking about providing bees a home, sweet home.
- The ability to meet all markets makes Angus cattle a perfect fit at “Dales”, Merriwa.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.